Advertisement

DON’T TAKE THE RISK THIS WINTER

June 5, 2023 8:54 am in by

Local firefighters have issued a warning for house fires this winter caused by electrical faults.

Over the last three years MFS & CFS firefighters have battled over 500 house fires in SA linked to electrical issues.

This has left a damage bill of nearly $30M, with alarmingly close to 11 % of all preventable house fire deaths in Australia linked to electrical issues.

Article continues after this ad
Advertisement

Metropolitan Fire Service’s (MFS) Chief Officer, Michael Morgan said the statistics are a wakeup call to all South Australians, to get their home fire safety in order now as winter begins.

Advertisement

Keep up to date

Sign up for our newsletter