Two dozen teenagers have been hospitalised after inhaling gas from a science experiment at a school in Queensland's Darling Downs region.
The students at Millmerran State School started to feel ill around 10am on Friday after being affected by the gas leaking from a science experiment.
Paramedics say the 24 teenagers were taken to Toowoomba Hospital in a stable condition for observation and most were back at the school around noon.
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services tested the air and said there were no chemicals detected.
© AAP 2017